DoroT: Scam Alert: Fake Accounts Everywhere! 谁竟敢冒充我?

Over the years, I have received numerous reports about fake accounts impersonating ME on Facebook (and perhaps Instagram idk?) I have no ideas how they stole my photos and even gained few thousands of likes with a single photo. I don't even have this amount of fans. LOL
话说过去的确有很多关于冒充我脸书的户口,其实我也不懂为什么而且我的照片在冒充户口竟然可以有上千个赞哈哈哈。

This post is just to remind my dear friends to help me look around if anybody using my pictures on any social media and I really appreciate that. Anyway, I seldom post pictures recently as I'm fat pregnant, nobody would steal preggy photo I guess? 
这次是希望大家可以互相留意一下,可能有时会看到有人盗用我们的照片,现在我也较少po照片了(因为怀孕肥了。。。)


I don't even have 5000 friends on my FB. lol
本人根本没有五千个朋友哈哈哈。


All these accounts were reported and removed by FB admin already but I don't know how many fakers are still roaming around out there.
幸好我们向脸书举报了,这些冒充户口也被关闭了,不过不知道还有其他的吗 -.-
So from these accounts, I've been mistakenly known as a Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese etc etc. Anyhow I hope you guys do not get cheated by all these fakers in any means (as I heard some asked for money through online games like mobile legend, or even sent flirtatious message -.- )
最后也要呼吁大家上网要小心,据说这些冒充户口有向人通过游戏讨钱呢,不要轻易相信任何网上的东西。

Kthxbye.拜咯~

Comments