DoroT: My First Pregnancy Reveal! 怀孕日记 1

We're excited to announce that we will have a new family member soon. ;) 
今年很开心因为我们会有猪宝宝加入啦。
So what's the next step when you realize there are double lines on your pregnancy test?
当你发现怀孕时,你会怎么样呢?

1. Pregnancy Checkup 孕期检查
As for me, I went to register myself at the nearest Klinik Kesihatan Ibu dan Anak (KKIA) to get the iconic 'pink' book. The nurses will ask you couple of questions and perform blood test. Be there as early as possible (my KKIA opens at 7.30AM) as the queue could be very long. 我去了住家附近的政府妈妈孩子诊所,然后一定得早去排队,护士会帮你开红簿子和抽血。
Remember to bring along 第一次记得要带:
i. Identity Card 身份证
ii. Marriage Certificate 结婚证书
iii. Medical record for pregnancy 怀孕医学报告


2. Anti Stretch Mark Cream 妊娠纹乳液精华素
 Stretch marks during pregnancy are inevitable but somehow they can be prevented if you keep your skin hydrated. Anyhow, I have heard that some stretch marks might be inherited as well and therefore, anti stretch mark cream is essential throughout the pregnancy. 
话说妊娠纹是所有妈妈的天敌~有些说是遗传性的,不过我觉得还是需要下点功夫把皮肤保持滋润因为妊娠纹是随着我们宝宝成长,肚子会被撑开来而造成的。所以妊娠纹乳液一定不可以省略。
A. Bio Oil was my first item and I realized it was not moisturizing for me when I reached my 4th month pregnancy.
右边的Bio Oil在我怀孕四个月时我觉得不够滋润了。

B. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion and Massage Cream
This is my favourite so far and I just spread it all over my body especially the tummy, buttocks, breasts, thighs and waist area after shower.
后来就换了Palmer's可可油乳液,每天冲凉后就会搽在肚子屁股胸大腿腰-几乎全身。目前来说还挺满意的。

C. Garden of Eden Jojo E Stretch Mark Serum
This is also highly recommended by my friends and I just use it at night before sleep. 
而一下这款是朋友介绍的精华素,我每晚睡觉前都会用他,还不错。
PS. DO NOT SCRATCH YOUR BELLY even if it is very itchy. I scratched mine and some tiny scars appeared on my belly but luckily they have faded now.
温馨提醒:记得不要抓你的肚皮因为真的会有疤痕,那时候天气干燥皮肤很痒,不小心抓了几天,后悔莫及。。。不过还好现在都变淡了。


3. Maternity Bra/ Nursing Bra 哺乳内衣
Another essential item for preggy as our breasts will get bigger and sore due to our hormonal changes. You might need to change to a comfortable maternity bra. 
随着我们怀孕胸部也会变得肿胀些,所以还是建议大家换妈妈内衣/哺乳内衣。

A. Pierre Cardin Maternity Bra
First bought it from Queensbay Mall and I realized it was not streatchable and not suitable for me now as I'm moving towards 3rd trimester. Moneywasted
第一款买的内衣其实不是很舒服,因为没什么弹性,所以现在是收在衣橱里了。。。

B. Trendy Valley Maternity Bra
The bra looks similar to sports bra and it's very comfy and airy and the price is cheap. (Wait for Shopee/ Lazada sales ;)
这个在网上买的有点像运动内衣,弹性十足,价钱也很便宜。

C. Lunavie Seamless Nursing Bra
High recommended by my friend and undoubtedly this is my favourite so far as it comes with free bra extender and washable pads. 
个人最喜欢的是这款因为有附送内衣增长带和软垫。
Till then. 下次再聊啦~

******************************************************
Any sponsorship/ advertisement/ review, pls reach me at:

Comments