DoroT: First Bread Making Experience with Breadmaker 面包机初体验

Yay finally I got myself a breadmaker! (All thanks to Lazada sales lol)
Look at my first wholemeal bread. ↓↓↓↓
一直以来很想买面包机,终于趁Lazada促销时下手,看一下我的初次成果-
全麦面包。


Bought it at RM179 from lazada~
There are many options to choose from:
这面包机有很多选项:
1. Basic 2. Quick 3. Sweet 4. French 5. Whole-wheat 6. Rice bread 7. Gluten Free 8. Dessert 9. Mix 10. Dough 11. Knead 12. Cake 13. Jam 14. Yogurt 15. Bake 16. Sticky Rice 17. Rice Wine 18. Defrost 19. Stir Fry
The breadmaker comes with a small manual and pls prepare the ingredients according to the it.
他们会附送小本食谱来教你怎么用这面包机。

1. Prepare all the ingredients like wholemeal flour, brown sugar, salt, oil, instant yeast, your favourite nuts & seeds, normal wheat flour (which I did not add)
我准备了全麦粉,黄糖,盐,油,酵母,喜欢的干果和豆,普通面粉(我没放)
2. Pour the liquid first in the following sequence: water, salt, sugar, oil, flour, instant yeast (not to contact with the liquid)
记得要把液体放进去先,再放面粉,酵母要包在面粉里。

3. I chose option 3 (sweet bread) as I wanted to add my fruits and nuts later, then set your weight of the bread and the crust colour and your bread will be ready in roughly 3-4 hours.
我选了Sweet Bread 因为等下要加干果进去,之后选面包重量和颜色,等个三,四小时就有热乎乎的面包吃啦。


4. Nuts and fruits will be added later on when the breadmaker will notify you with the beeping sound.
However, I just added them after 2 hours as I went out to do some grocery shopping. 
大约几小时后面包机会发出响声,意思是说要加入干果和豆类了,不过因为我急着要出门,我在两小时就把干果放进去了。


Tadaaaaaaa~~~
It may look dry and crumbly as I did not add the normal wheat flour. 
看起来有点干燥的全麦面包 ◕_◕
Lesson learnt, follow the recipe in the manual~
所以还是得乖乖跟着那食谱(要加点普通面粉)


Here's my first experience with this breadmaker, what about yours? 
第一次用面包机做的面包哈哈哈,不错啦很方便。
大家有别的食谱吗,可以分享一下咯!
Share with me some recipe pls~!! 


******************************************************
Any sponsorship/ advertisement/ review, pls reach me at:


Comments