My Simple Makeup Tutorial 我的简单美妆

Happy Sunday to all! Today I'm gonna introduce you my simple makeup which can be applied on casual or formal event.
Well, I started picking up makeup when I first ventured into modelling which was about 4 years back. I still remember I used up almost an hour to fix my eyeliner (For newbies, eyeliner is the hardest thing to master) but now I'm able to finish my cat-eyes look in just merely 5 minutes. Practice makes perfect!
今天将会第一次介绍我个人平时的化妆方式,既合适于casual或是隆重的活动。其实以前我根本不会化妆。直到我开始接触模特行业,拍照什么的都需要自己化妆。那时单单画个眼线可以耗费了一个小时!哈哈。现在五分钟就可搞定,所以说化妆是需要练习的~

My makeup routine (well, this is just a quarter of my entire makeup set.) 这只是我四分之一的化妆品。
1.  L'egere CC Cream 
2. Silky Girl Eyeshadow
3. Maybelline Eyebrow Crayon
4. Empro Black Diamond Eyeliner
5. Empro Mascara (brown and black in 1)
6. 3CE Jumbo Lip Crayon (Pink Smoothie)

1. Korea L'egere CC Cream 40g with All Cover Concealer 2.5g
Dual Aqua Soothing Essence-in CC SPF50
I used to love applying BB cream because of its complete coverage of all blemishes I don't really like the greasiness after all. Now, CC Cream is out (Even DD cream) and its texture is way lighter and easier to apply. I got this from Taiwan (around NT450) and I think you can get it at SaSa Malaysia with a higher price of course.  
这款是我的新欢!这韩国CC霜是我刚刚在台湾买到的。价钱当然比这里便宜啦,在马来西亚你可以在莎莎购买。我喜欢他薄薄的质感但遮瑕功效也不输BB霜。

You would fall in love with its smooth consistency and be surprised of your moisturizing skin after one thin application! 轻轻一推,就可以涂均匀啦~ 同时那皮肤有doink doink 发亮的感觉。



2. Silky Girl Eyeshadow
Usually, I am too lazy to seldom apply eyeshadow. So, I only have one small box of eyeshadow and the neutral warm colours are just sufficient to create the contour of beautiful natural eyes. 
本小姐很懒惰化眼影的。。。所以我只有一小盒眼影。哈哈。喜欢这大地色眼影因为颜色很自然。
1. I always highlight my upper eyelids with light brown or beige colour. 
我会用最浅色去highlight我的上眼皮。这样待会比较容易显色。
2. Apply the dark brown colour at the end of eye up to the outer corner. 用最深棕色化在眼尾。
3 & 4. Draw the colour down to the 2/3 of lower eyelid. 把那颜色延伸到眼角和下眼线的三分之二。
5. Now, you gotta add some colours on your upper eyelid by putting on orange brown colour on the most prominent part of upper eyelid. Remember to blend it well! 加最亮的亮橘色在眼睛最凸的地方,记得把它推得均匀。




3.. Empro Mascara (brown and black in one)
After applying the eyeshadow, I'd curl my eyelashes with a heated curler. (Tip: Just use it under the hairdryer for 10 secs!) You will see a huge difference as it eases your time by getting an instant curl. 
接下来,我会刷睫毛。有个小小提示,可以用吹风机把你的睫毛夹吹热,十秒钟就好咯。夹了之后,就可以刷刷睫毛。记得刷上睫毛,要往下看。可以把小镜子放在下面,这样比较好刷。



4. Empro Eyeliner
As I said, eyeliner is the fundamental of makeup. Personally, I love sexy cat eyes so I would extend the eyeliner as long as I can. LOL. If you prefer a natural look, you can just make it short like my 2nd pic above.
眼线是重点啦!我很喜欢细长的韩式猫眼,所以我都会化很长很长很长,哈哈。如果要自然一点,就可以化短一些,好像第二张图那样。


5. Maybelline Eyebrow Crayon
For my brows, I don't usually shape them because I love the thick fuzzy look. (though I know they look kinda messy) So, I would just darken my brows with this crayon. Occasionally, I would dye them brown by using Empro Mascara (brown and black in one) to have a different look. 
Besides, applying mascara on the lower eyelashes is a must! It makes your eyes look bigger and more doll-like. 
接下来,是眉毛咯~ 我其实很少修眉因为我喜欢我的粗粗杂草眉,哈哈,所以我只是会用眉笔把颜色加深。有时候,我会用染眉膏把它变色。
之后,我就会刷下睫毛,让眼睛看起来更大,更水汪汪。


6. 3CE Jumbo Lip Crayon (Pink Smoothie)
I have always wanted a lipstick from 3CE and finally, this is one of my presents from Taiwan as well! (costs around NT400 which is way cheaper than Malaysia price). However, it is not that good as I expected because I find it a little dry and need few applications for a better colour. Anyway, the colour turns out well and it gives a very sweet and natural appearance. 
很开心我终于买到这3CE的口红。在台湾价钱很便宜,大约两倍。不过,用了过后,我觉得好像没想象中的好,因为好像质感有些干,需要擦几层才显色。不过,这颜色很漂亮,我还是很喜欢。


7. Maybelline Color Show (402 Plum-tastic)
This is my another recent favourite and it suits well for a formal dinner like prom night or a romantic date? lol Yes, the colour may look slightly matured but don't worry, it will enhance your feminine beauty.  
另外一支新欢就是他啦。这颜色偏深,有些成熟,不过很适合晚宴,会显示出女人味的一支唇膏。


Done! 搞定,可以去约会啦。哈哈。

Comments