Beware!

The untold secrets 

I remember when I first ventured into modelling, there was this photographer who seemed to be so passionate in photography by carrying his DSLR all around the event. He actually snapped like dozens of shots continuously. After that, he took a small notebook from his pocket and enquired about our body statistics - height, weight and your bra size. WTF? Well, of course I gave fake answers. F cup hahaha. I was still a newbie as a freelance model and I did not know who he was. Besides, he actually forced us to add him on Fb. As we could see from his Fb, I bet I could take better pictures! If he ever appeared now, I would just ignore him.

Another story is about a passionate fan... of anyone. He approached me after gazing at me for maybe 5 minutes from far. Creepy, isn't it. Then, he started to date me out for dinner after work? Seriously, I don't know who you are?! And the scary part is he actually tailgated my friends and me after work. Omg.. I'm glad I didn't meet him in any other events anymore. (Cuz I seldom work in events now.) 

Let me ask you a question. Would you feel umcomfortable when someone actually talks to your boobs rather than you? I mean, this guy kept staring his eyes on your breast all the time. Furthermore, the uniform I wore was not that revealing too (just a singlet and shorts what) but it is seriously out of manners to stare at girls like that. If I ever meet this kinda guy, I would just talk to his **** and see how he reacts?! 
(I'm utterly in rage as this situation has been occuring couple of times. Grrrr)

I feel girls must really protect themselves because these kinda circumstances are somehow happening and hard to be avoided. Just be bold to say NO and do not oblige to what other people say. You are your own army, girls!

Comments