CNY

Woohoo! It's my favourite hol of the year! 
I always anticipate Chinese New Year since young. Anticipate the fun playing firecrackers, reunion dinner and most importantly ANGPAOs. lol

Perhaps studying abroad makes me feel lonely when it comes to festive season. Usually I don't feel homesick, I guess I'm kinda tough and independent but sometimes you will feel the absence of the ambience of family union
Ok, I shall stop this as I'm already back to Malaysia for good. =)

This year 2013 is the year of SNAKE. 
For Chinese, they name the snake as little dragon. 小龙年 It's because they are fond of the dragon the mighty one while for the snake, it's not really a good symbol. Why? *shrugs*

However, snake is the symbol of intelligence, resillience and calm. People born in this year would have clear mind and vision, they are more focused and would work for the priority
Do you think you have those qualities, my snake friends?

As for the reunion dinner, my family will usually prepare a big feast of steamboat. That's the easiest way I guess. Get the stuff from the market and toss everything into a big hot pot....and ready to eat! Bon appetit!
I don't care about weight gaining during CNY. Well, this is the only chance where you can spend most of your time bonding with your family, friends and relatives. Why would ya worry so much man?! 

ok off to my dinner now! xD

Comments