Santa Baby

Merry Christmas!

Wish you guys a jolly, holly and dolly christmas! Haha!
Spent my X'mas day with my dears and their bfs. (Sorry for being the brightest 'light bulb' of the day) And basically there is massive traffic congestion wherever we go. Car park hunting was the worst. lol.

Anyway, I don't feel any festive ambience for this year's Christmas. Wonder why. Perhaps I'm getting old. -.-
We went to Gurney, Strait Quay (for Humble Beginnings) and then back to Gurney. I guess we spent 2 hours in total for waiting the traffic and car park hunting. Well guys, welcome to Penang. ;)

Frankly, I don't really recommend the crepes. Perhaps I don't like the cream in it. Yeah I'm kinda fastidious in desserts.


Time flies so swiftly. Indeed. People change, things change but our friendships don't. We may not meet each other often but you guys still mean a lot to me. I really cherish every single moment with you all. 
Besties 4eva! Ps. Foo Shu Rong aka Xiao Jazz, it's been a looooong time since we last met. Why are you so busy? =(

Comments