Aww Enrique!

I can't get rid of you, Enrique Iglesias!

Here came the love at first sight when this song was played by one of my Aerobic instructors in her lesson. I did not know about the song's title and lyrics but I sang along while working out with the instructor every week! The weekly Latin indulgence made me hyped I tell you. Haha.

Story did not end here though. There was this afternoon that my colleague was listening to his mp3 in office. Everyone in the office had the greenlight to listen to their songs or tune on radio when they are working but of course, mind your volume. And I heard this song play by one of my colleagues who used to play English pop songs (oldies sometimes).

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ran to his place at once and asked for the song's name. BUT he did not know about the name and told me it was in the album named Escape. Then you should know next. The first thing I did when I got home was searching for Escape!! LOL But sadly, I found nothing. However, thanks to http://www.mp3.sogou.com/ that provides a string of albums of the singer. I met my hearty song! *on the cloud nine*

Lemme intro you to...

Bailamos!

Click here to see how charming they (he and the song) are.

This song was first aired internationally in 1999. Gosh. But good old songs do not fade in decades right. Centuries perhaps? Haha. Bailamos, translated from Spanish to English, it means 'We Dance'. "baila" (dance) + "mos" (we). Obviously, this is a song for you to dance! Aha!

I have always loved Latin, just as much as Jazz. Latin could make you move, dance and swing! Shake your body off with the Latin songs. You enjoy the pleasure while you sweat. Haha. I vow I would wanna go for Latin dance class someday! A must in my life! Who wants to be my Latin dance partner? LOL

And another dream would be Latin composition. D-r-e-a-m. =)

Of course, new pieces by Enrique are great too! Like Taking Back My Love.

Ps. If you think I start to adore this guy Enrique Iglesias, you are wrong. The reason is I have never idolised any artiste. So no worries. I just adore this - MUSIC! ♥

Comments