PY In The House!

Pei Yi & Ping Yi

taken by using SE W900i

taken by using Canon EOS 1000D

It was the day we finally met up. I missed you a lot, my dear!

She drove all the way from her house to my residential area that she was totally unfamiliar about. We met outside Econsave Supermarket and I led her to my house. I had never been to Econsave before though it was pretty near to my house and so I realised the parking levels of Econsave were horrific. Terribly narrow! Okay you have to consider my parking skills too... haha But somehow I managed to drive out of the levels and met PY! Btw, Times Square's multi-level car parks are evenworse! You would know when you take a drive there.

We had pretty good and loooong chats as we had not seen each other for YEARS. I'm not exaggerating. It was because we both had not much time to meet up everytime she was back to Penang island. FYI, she is currently an mechanical engineering student in USM. An engineer-to-be! =)

Hours passed by. And she left.
I wonder when would be the next time we meet.
Au Revoir~

Comments