Dinner @ Hydro Majestic Hotel

It was a fattening evening. Why? We're gonna have buffet dinner again! (after a couple of years lol) We used to go Revolving Restaurant in the City Bayview Hotel as it was my dad's fav. Decided to go somewhere else because I would wanna try something different though I missed Revolving Restaurant pretty much. Food, ambience, performances and also my dad. =)
MY 1st thought was Tao at Egate as there were many compliments about it. BUT too bad, my mum was not really into Japanese cuisine. Therefore, after much consideration, Palms Restaurant in Hydro Majestic Hotel was our ultimate choice.
spotted this rainbow while we were on our way

Did not get to sit the comfy couch. =(
Itadakimasu!
Broccoli! And some sorta pizza?


B-R-E-A-D & Butter


macaroni and salmon~ Bie cannot take this..ooops! =P

Irresistible!!


Don't talk with mouth full. =P


*buurrrp*

The spaghetti was sweet I swear. lol
ahhhhhh!
Can I empty the whole plate of the choc tarts?

My lovely aunts


The hottest ever!

Last but not least, a good laugh for ya'all.

you would see this 'me' months later. xD

Comments