Yes, received.

Received something from my dear Lian yesterday.
A CNY card! by post I mean.
As the tech is improving tremendously, I wonder how many people actually remember the conventional way of messaging. E-mails, SMS, MMS, 3G are common for us. And does anybody still bother about letters and postcards? (they still have to be concerned, or else postmen would be jobless, right?) And she does. haha. Guess what she said in the card...


It was mentioned that she had 2 intentions of posting me that CNY card. The 1st was she wished to check about my address. (you've been to my house for a thousand times already. lol) The 2nd was a big concern towards our lovely postmen. She was wondering about the responsibility and efficiency of their work. Faint*

Anyways, thanks dear. Though I did not buy the stamps for you, you still sent me the card. Seriously I did not know how to buy them for you. sorryyy >.< haha. Happy CNY to you.


ah pi and ah pong still rock! =)

Comments

  1. swttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
    ya dear so "got heart" leh...
    hehe.
    ya should thank dear's m0m.
    she asked her mom to buy the stamps. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw. my english teruk hor.
    wanted to write PROPER english...
    but in the end...haih....dunno wat happen ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to dear's mum. auntie I sayang youu!! hahaha. teruk eng pulak. as long as your dear can understand..then it's okay nee. lol thanks afterall. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment