The V

With hours of suspense and doubts, Ferringhi Garden broke all the guessing! Hmm, it was right to my taste indeed. Because the night before I said I would wish to go somewhere with surprise and romance. haha. The ambience there was undoubtedly fantastic, as in the decorations. It was incredibly cosy, definitely an ideal place for two. And some credits given to the soothing background music too! But not to the services. Wonder why? I think there were only 2 or 3 waiters working. Gosh, they should have more workers waiting on call because customers would be flocking in on this particular day.

Arrived at 8 something. Somebody kept worrying that it might be fully booked already as we were kinda late due to the very common traffic congestion. Nonetheless, the luck was with us. We got seated ultimately! haha (or else, I am uncertain of my moodswing and I wonder how darken my face would turn into. lol I sound scary.)

the decor

His

Mine

Criteria to assess/ appraise a restaurant include lighting and background music that both contribute much to the tone of a restaurant. Lighting, as you can see from the pictures was awesome! So, I found nothing to fuss with it. And I personally indulged in the music all the time while dining. (oh well, we heard some 'resemblance of music' though as there was a mosque beside. haha)

A reminder to you all, please do widen your eyes before entering the washrooms. The signposts/ logos of gents and ladies are pretty small and confusing. Bet you would be muddle-headed if you made that mistake. haha.

After the dinner, we had a lil ramble along the beach.
I ♥ this pix


Everything is incomplete without a bouquet of flowers right?


ps to my date: Have never expected to have my very first Vday with you tonight. A great pleasure I have to say. To be frank, I anticipated more than that but still, that was sufficient because I know you have stretched your very best for... the planning? haha. Okay, I know I should not be that fastidious like a Virgo again. Thanks for everything. And yes, I miss you. Hugs.

Something is fermenting and I am pondering...

Comments