Till We Meet Again, She Said

Specially dedicated to her

Seriously, I could barely remember when did we get to know each other. Was it 2004 or earlier? haha. We had the same electone teacher (the extremely tall teacher =P ) but in different class. After some switching and swapping of classes, we became classmates! When we were slotted into the same class, what I could observe from her was a stern face. LOL (actually both of us were kinda quiet, and my first impression towards her was like wow, this girl is pretty good in playing) Gradually, we started to chat, in English right? haha. The friendship blossomed as time ticked by. The topics we shared widened from music to academy, family, relationships, future.. and everything!

We have done so much stuffs together. some meaningful ones but majority was the lame ones? haha
We tried out the new songs once we got the book. She played the right hand and I played the left or vice versa.
We met some failures in playing sometimes. tenderly~ LOL
We composed our own song. (halfway though haha)
We camwhored a lot. (Was it my influence to make you a narcissist now? =P)
We got lost in Penang while heading to Cititel Hotel for a concert. (haha remember it?)
We attended concerts and jazz festivals for 2 years consecutively!
We shared secrets. (Best friends confide in each other and do not spill each other's secret =)
We ......
I guess I can talk until the cows come home as there is still a long way to go. haha

After all, Choong Shu Xian, you filled up my days with colours! (for Saturdays to be exact.haha)

When you have quitted the class in Jan, we all feel the absence and yea, your seat still remains my dear. Should have carved the name Shu Xian on the EL-7 and the chair. haha. It sounds like the memorial thingy. *choii touchwood* haha. And again I feel the emptiness and solitude when I stay back alone. Now I could just practise alone there and talk to the EL-500 all the while. Miss you! Okay I know you miss me too, and the class. =P

Today evening, you are off to Aus. Sorry that I could not send you off. And I am glad that you came to meet me last night. It was peculiar when we snapped in front of my apartment's guardhouse and also the guard. and I was in errr a rugged t-shirt some more. haha. Who cares anyways, as long as I got to meet you again. I want the photos btw! (but hope they are not posted in public yet, as they are definitely not our best times lol)

I wish you good luck, great health and superb memory in order not to leave me out of your brain's memory space. =)

and of course I will not forget...

this face! haha..

Best of luck to you my dear!

ps. I received your sms days ago and haha, so now you cannot lose the keychain I gave you? or else you would have no room to enter. lol. hugs*

Comments

  1. LOL...of course i remember all the things we've done together! i seriously miss playing the electone sooooo much, i wonder if i can remember to play those chords when i get back in the end of the yr...sigh~

    i miss everything back in pg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I hope you won't forget everthing bout electone, even do mi so the C chord my dear... take care! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment