世纪贱男 Shi Ji Jian Nan!

I am here to express my fret about this person. And to alert all the lassies.

SYMPTOMS:
n Gentlemanliness shown to impress you. (eg: open the car door and make every payment for you)

n Beach strolling is a must.

n Next, sweet talking and request for locking lips and amorous actions.

n Coat every single words with sugar.

n Treat you with dictate and command as if you are his maid. And he thinks you would definitely be willing to be his puppet.

EFFECTS:
* Lies. Everything turns into lies. Not white lies.

* Keep talking about all sexuality topics and 'lecture' you to have a deeper mind of them.
* Get lost to nowhere for weeks and create doubts: Is he dead or still alive? (so you would be worrying nonstop like hell)

* Apologize and say 'not confident in relationships' and all kinds of bullshit.not confident right? But still flirt with other girls behind. And the next minute, text you: I miss you. wtf?

My intention of writing this is not to badmouth this jerk but to warn you people. AND I am not exaggerating. And I wonder how can a person change into this in a few years. Is knowing this person a faux pas? *heaving a great sigh*

Comments

Post a Comment