The Day I Sighed Most

Cannot believe this could fall on me today. What a bad hair day!

Attended an interview at Georgetown in the afternoon. Had a tough time seeking for a parking lot and in the end, to no avail, I had to punch a big hole on my pocket for the super duper expensive parking centre. 3bucks - gone for a merely half an hour. Enough of fretting. Somehow, bad things did not end here. Things got adverse while I tried to cross the road. Darn, why does the number of cars in Penang never reduce? The vehicles, whirling, whistling and throwing you a face of dust would just ignore YOU the passers-by. And the sun was scorching, not singeing. The percentage of getting collapsed was very high. After all, I got no way to get to the opposite site of the road.
S
weats dropped and dried, and yes I was still waiting for the traffic to slow down.
was waiting...

waiting still ...

Finally, the opportunity came! (after ? minutes) Trust me, the vehicles would not slow down for you even how pathetic looking you show. LOL Just imagine how relieved I was. phew* Just before I entered the building, things got adverse.

OMG, one of my boots got off! (FYI, the heels were 3-inch tall)

@#$&%!#@$!!

Dragged my boots over to somewhere hidden. Behind a big pillar. I was utterly speechless and my mind went off. Thus, in the out-of-my-mind moment, guess what? I pulled the other side of my heels off. Or else I would not be able to walk. Argh. Actually I had a pair of sandals in my car and I thought of going back to get them but... I would definitely be late for the interview. (the stupid hard-to-cross-road would take me another 15mins) Without having a second thought, I walked on with the very flat-heeled boots. The dreadful-looking me tried to squeeze a little smile when I stepped into the company. Like this =]

Nothing much about the interview as it was another no-no for my mum. Sometimes I wonder now I am the one working or my mum? I shrugged. Nevertheless, mum's words are always the order. I respect her, so I have to be obedient, right mum? After the interview, I headed back to mum's office to fetch her. AND I was one hour early. Make full use of your imagination to think what I did within that hour. I did nothing but stuck inside the car and walked up to her office when I felt suffocated in the car. lol

What a Monday.

Comments

Post a Comment