Reminiscence of 2oo8

What had you done in 2008?
other than working, slacking, gossiping and fooling around
okay
so belows are arranged chronologically.
I got into U6SD.
I met mong and guys.
I met good teachers.
I had CNY without dad.
I had a hamster as pet.
I had 20 guppies in my house.
I walked to tuition every week.
I watched Kenny G's concert at Genting!
I sacrificed a female rat for dissection.
I did miserably in mid-year exams.
I scored Band 5 in MUET.
I failed my Grade 4 Electone Performance.
I gained weight.
I lost weight.
I lost Gaby's hamster. >.<
I had an arowana in my house, possessed by bro.
I met him again.
I lost my beloved grandma.
I had my birthday with my dear Lian and Rong.
I passed all subjects in trial.
I lost him again.
I hated this life.
I slept less than 4 hours a day.
I sat for STPM.
I hunted for dress at Gurney, Queensbay and Prangin everyday.
I missed a cocktail dress at Gurney. SOLD OUT when I went back 2 days later.
I had the best 20 minutes ever and I craved for another 20 mins or longer.
I had a great graduation night.
I pierced my ears.
I lost my pet.
I had a damn X'mas.
I went hysteric when thinking bout him.
I knew I had to change, advice from my dears.
I had a shopping spree at KL with family.
I went to Aquaria at KLCC.
I gained weight! shit!
I played bowling for the very first time.
I celebrated new year eve at aunt's house.
PS. to be updated next time, gimme some time to recall.

Comments