Bowl, bowls and bowling

Out with besties Li Lian and Shu Rong to Penang Bowl.
My first bowls ever! Thus, Lian had to coach us but she kept saying her sifu was not around, so she did not know how to guide us as she was just a novice. (haha dear, we're just having fun, not playing for tournament or what. Don't be jittery. LOL)
Lian
Me
Not mine. Rong quitted after 2 plays as her nail & finger hurt. *sigh*
But then my nails are much longer than yours. ==''


Quitted, so she was damn freeeee to pose for my camera. LOL
BTW, I striked!! (once haha) and spared (a few times, right?)
Hey I was a newbie and never thought I would strike though it was only once. Wahaha.
My dear Lian striked and spared many times of course. She was a good part-time coach. =P
Panoramic view outside Penang Bowl
Like this pix. My camera works very much better with sunlight.
But then, it was really scorching hot. Or else I would camwhore there. LOL

Okay, next we headed to Gurney.
Window-shopped because we were all broke. LOL
vain session. =='

What came next? FOOD session.
Sorry, no delightful delicacies pix here.
We hunted for bread only in order not to punch a big hole in our pockets. LOL

toooot ==''
My cam went 'haywire' suddenly. The pix turned out to be kinda blur.

Purple giraffe! Given by me.

Rounder and plumper after coming back from KL. I
need to work out more I know.
Byeee*

Comments